Wednesday 13 April 2011

Hello

Hi, my name is Rosemary. I’m 17, in my finale year of high school (yay!) and this is my blog. Unfortunately I can’t actually travel in time. The name of my blog was a suggestion from my Mum, because I love cool, old things but mainly because I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Doctor Who.
So, a little more about me: my passion is music, in particular musical theatre. I love to read: a bit of everything really, but some of my favourite authors are Jane Austen, Evelyn Waugh and J K Rowling. As I mentioned previously I LOVE Doctor Who, some other TV shows I like include: Beautiful People and The Mighty Boosh. If you hadn’t already noticed, I’m a little obsessed with all things British. I also love old Hollywood films, in particular the musicals, and vintage fashion.
I’ll probably be using this blog to talk about a mix of these kinds of things. So if you actually hung around to read what I just wrote Hi, nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment