Friday 20 May 2011

Autumn

I often wish I lived in Europe, but especially during autumn and winter. We just don’t have a proper cold season in Queensland. I much prefer winter to summer, unlike most of my friends. However, I think autumn has always been my favourite season. When I was little this was just because my birthday was in autumn, but now I appreciate how pretty everything is in autumn. It’s also not as ridiculously hot in autumn so you can wear scarves. I love scarves.
 We’ve had an unusually wet autumn this year, but I love the rain so I don’t mind. Unfortunately there aren’t really many of the amazingly coloured trees that make autumn so great near our house. We do have one deciduous tree in our yard so I took a photo of it. It looks a bit lonely though.

No comments:

Post a Comment