Friday 27 May 2011

Last Sunday's Outfit


I do realise that it is currently closer to the approaching Sunday than the previous Sunday, but better late than never, right? So this is what I wore last Sunday. I am much more a skirts girl than pants and I didn’t really have any non-denim long pants, until I bought these! I’ve only worn them once and I already love them. There is so much fabric used in each leg that they swish when you walk. It’s like you get the advantages of pants and a skirt all combined in one garment. It does actually look like I’m wearing a skirt if I stand still. I don’t think I’ll be wearing them with a black top though or I may end up looking like a witch.

I like to think the pants look quite 1930s. Although I’m sure they’re much wider than they would have been in the thirties. They remind me of something a glamorous young suspect in an Agatha Christie novel might wear.
(picture from Natasha Bailie Blog )

This is just how wide these pants legs are!

Beret: Barkin’s
Belt: Target
Sweater: Vintage
Pants: Dotti
Coat: Katie’s

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I could pull off wide leg trousers like those, they're awesome!! Cute berret too.
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that coat looks amazing! I don't know if it's the clothes you wear, the make up, or what- but your face- seriously you look like you stepped out of a vintage photograph. You look fabulous and you totally rock the vintage style.

    ReplyDelete